Definition:

1. flippin' sweet

utterly awesome, cool, outstanding. Can be used to urge a conversation on. Originated from the movie Napoleon Dynamite.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG!

what is this?

Tell me when this blog is updated. . .

Friday, October 17, 2008

Please pray for my Dad...

I got a call yesterday and learned that my dad is in the ICU.... he has more than one significant health issue going on and could use all the PPT's that you can spare.

My Dad is a selfless and wonderful person, hard working, intelligent, the ultimate problem solver. I'm so much like him in so many ways (both good and bad, I'd say... I definitely got my packrat tendencies from him!)... The compassion and selflessness that he models towards those that he loves is the foundation of the type of person that I try to be. He's one of the good ones, the really good ones, and I'm so lucky to have him. I may not be able to solve all the worlds problems, but he did show me that I can strive to leave the world a better place for my having been in it. Dad, please know that you have done that for me and for countless others a million times over, and you continue to do so every day. I love you.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thoughts and prayers going his (and your) way....

Margaret said...

Praying for your dad!!! HUGS!!!

Midwest Miscellany said...

Hugs for you and prayers for your dad!

Imcombobulated said...

(((HUGS))) to you and your dad. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Imcombobulated said...

Angela, how is your dad doing?