Definition:

1. flippin' sweet

utterly awesome, cool, outstanding. Can be used to urge a conversation on. Originated from the movie Napoleon Dynamite.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG!

what is this?

Tell me when this blog is updated. . .

Thursday, November 13, 2008

9 Appointments in 7 Days...

Yes, I know you always knew I was crazy. I haven't been around much, and this is why:

Since "my" store traditionally is a big crazy blur between Thanksgiving and Christmas, and because I've been putting off several appointments for way too long, last week I decided to just make them all. So I did. 9 appts in 7 days - Caden's 3 year check (2 months late), 4 dentist appts, 2 eye dr. appts (plus another follow up for a contact lens fitting for Madison, an ADD checkup for Madison. All this in addition to our regular hectic schedule of swim team practice, swimming lessons, and piano lessons.

I'm about halfway through it all, wish me luck!

No comments: