Definition:

1. flippin' sweet

utterly awesome, cool, outstanding. Can be used to urge a conversation on. Originated from the movie Napoleon Dynamite.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG!

what is this?

Tell me when this blog is updated. . .

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter Eggs!

Ooooh.... well the eggs are colored, the damage was minimal, and I can cross that off my list for another year!!! Phew! I about had a heart attack around Caden with all that dye, but the only thing that got damaged was his pajama top - I can live with that. He kept grabbing the eggs and tossing them in the cups, and grabbing another egg and tossing it on the counter... we ended up with a few cracked ones that will shortly be egg salad. Can we say that he was a little.... eggcited?

Groan.... I know, that was bad.

So, here we go! I'll call this one ANTICIPATION...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

LizaBeth said...

Angela I'm a little amazed at how much Madison resembles Nadine when she was a little girl! Anyways thanks for the photos its nice to see the kids after so long.....Liz

Angela said...

You know, when I saw those pics, there was one of Madison that did really remind me of Dini. Thanks for visiting my blog! Love you!

Jean said...

James kept doing the same thing with our eggs. We ended up with pink dye all over the place. Oh well.