Definition:

1. flippin' sweet

utterly awesome, cool, outstanding. Can be used to urge a conversation on. Originated from the movie Napoleon Dynamite.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG!

what is this?

Tell me when this blog is updated. . .

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Why I love photoshop...

Those who know me well know that I've long been interested in photography. Problem is... I'm really not that great at it. Yes, I do have an abundance of great pictures of the kids, but I attribute that more to the quantity of pictures I take than to any skill that I might possess. Odds are, if you take 237 pictures, ONE will turn out good.

Then, there are some days when I can't get a good one to save my life. That's when photoshop comes in handy. In photoshop, you can make gray teeth white, erase stray hairs, make acne go away, erase backgrounds if you want, or even cut off the head in one picture and paste it onto another picture. This last trick is especially good when you have fidgety 7 year old that blinks a lot or a 2 year old with a 3 second attention span.

In photoshop, you can turn these...

Photobucket Photobucket

Into this!


Photobucket

Yay for photoshop!


Stay tuned, I have more Easter pics coming...

4 comments:

girlsmom said...

Good job!

Jean said...

Ya know...the pros do the same thing. They take huge amounts of pictures in order to get those really good ones. But, Photoshop is pretty cool too!

Imcombobulated said...

Awww, they are cute! And you always do great work in photoshop too!

Tammy said...

LOVE that picture!! Teach me...teach me...