Definition:

1. flippin' sweet

utterly awesome, cool, outstanding. Can be used to urge a conversation on. Originated from the movie Napoleon Dynamite.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG!

what is this?

Tell me when this blog is updated. . .

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

4th of July

We spent a long weekend camping up at Crosslake for the 4th of July. Well... really it was our neighbors doing the camping, we stayed on our boat but spent plenty of time hanging out at their campsite, but then had the comfort of beds and air conditioning on our boat once we settled down for the night.

Here's some pictures of my boys on the boat:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And my drama queen...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Playing in the lake...

Photobucket

Honey, Can you watch Caden while I make dinner?

Photobucket

Where's Caden going?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Honey???

Photobucket

That's ok... William to the rescue! (weightlifting and swimming does a body good!)...

Photobucket

my two boys...

Photobucket

Sam...

Photobucket

Playing Frisbee...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Madison at the campfire...

Photobucket

It was a good trip. No one fell into the campfire or off of the boat, and everyone came home with all limbs attached. And I only had one spider meltdown when I spotted one on my leg. I call it success.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Great pictures!! Looks fun...

Jessica Ryan said...

great pictures and LMAO at your Drama Queen... I have one too!