Definition:

1. flippin' sweet

utterly awesome, cool, outstanding. Can be used to urge a conversation on. Originated from the movie Napoleon Dynamite.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG!

what is this?

Tell me when this blog is updated. . .

Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Great Shave Down...

This weekend is A/B/C Finals for our team's swim club. We'll be in Winona Friday-Sunday, but any would-be burglars (since I'm sure they would be reading my blog) should know that:

1 - My only valuables (computer, ipod, and camera) are with me.
2 - Our house is being watched by 3 very ferocious labrador retrievers (and our neighbor), and...
3 - one very ornery cat named Jack. Jack is a very loving kitty to his family, but he has been known to attack unsuspecting visitors, so proceed with caution. Don't forget to take out the garbage, we forgot to haul it before leaving.

William was very excited because I'd promised him that he could shave his head bald for the occasion. This is a long standing ritual that many swimmers (typically male :) - do for the last big meets of the season.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: