Definition:

1. flippin' sweet

utterly awesome, cool, outstanding. Can be used to urge a conversation on. Originated from the movie Napoleon Dynamite.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG!

what is this?

Tell me when this blog is updated. . .

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Happy Birthday, Dear Caden...

My boy is 3. I look at him and can't believe that my "baby" is now a little boy. He's potty trained, as of a few weeks ago, he's smart, he's funny, he's a handful, and he's mine. He had a good birthday, and is having a small family party on Sunday. We did take him out to Chuck E. Cheese's (aka Chucky Cheezits) tonight, which was followed by a small cupcake party and opening a few small gifts. He was thrilled :)

Happy Birthday, Sweet Boy!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Midwest Miscellany said...

Happy birthday Caden!

Jessica Ryan said...

Happy Birthday Caden!
I love the pics... my gosh they all are looking so grown up aren't they?!