Definition:

1. flippin' sweet

utterly awesome, cool, outstanding. Can be used to urge a conversation on. Originated from the movie Napoleon Dynamite.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG!

what is this?

Tell me when this blog is updated. . .

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Who should you vote for?

Ok, this is not the best of these tests I've seen, but it's only 25 questions, so I took it anyways. Brent and I "fight" frequently over politics, but in all honesty I take the opposite side mostly to antagonize him. :) I am SO split on the major issues, that there's no candidate that I'm completely happy with. I suppose most people are in that predicament.


Your Issue Profile: 60% Obama, 40% McCain



Truth be told, you're not really satisfied with either of the candidates.

You could vote for either of them. You are the typical coveted swing voter.



You may want to narrow yourself down to a particular set of issues in order to pick your president.

Or start looking at third party candidates. One of them might suit you better.

Should You Vote for Obama or McCain?


The second one I took was even fewer questions regarding fewer issues and clearly left me in favor of Obama. Oh, bother.




You Should Vote for Barack Obama



Where you and Barack Obama agree: Cuba - Education - Global Warming - Health Care - Immigration - The War in Iraq - Taxes



Where you and Barack Obama disagree: Abortion


No comments: