Definition:

1. flippin' sweet

utterly awesome, cool, outstanding. Can be used to urge a conversation on. Originated from the movie Napoleon Dynamite.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG!

what is this?

Tell me when this blog is updated. . .

Thursday, April 3, 2008

A girl and her dog...

One afternoon last week, I was scrubbing my bathroom floor playing on my computer, and looked up to this adorable sight. Madison was practicing lines for a solo that she tried out for (found out yesterday that she got it!) for her Spring Concert. Sam the lazy Labrador played her part of a fluffy pillow rather well.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Jean said...

That is so cute!

Imcombobulated said...

Angela, your dog and Madison are both stunning! Absolutely gorgeous!!!

Jessica Ryan said...

I love those pictures!