Definition:

1. flippin' sweet

utterly awesome, cool, outstanding. Can be used to urge a conversation on. Originated from the movie Napoleon Dynamite.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG!

what is this?

Tell me when this blog is updated. . .

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

It's a bird.... It's a plane....

No! It's.....

SUPER CADEN!!!!

LOL... I was messing around on the computer tonight and all of a sudden Caden went running by my office door doing his pretend flying thing with his arms stretched out. Now, usually when he does this he has one of his blankets tied around his neck. This time though, he'd put his new Superman underoos (brought by the Easter Bunny) on over his clothes... I asked the little superhero to pause long enough for me to take a picture and he favored me with some very hero like poses.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


2 comments:

Midwest Miscellany said...

He's very super. Super adorable too. I can't believe how grown up he looks, even with the silly pants over the overalls.

Jean said...

LMAO!!! What cutie!