Definition:

1. flippin' sweet

utterly awesome, cool, outstanding. Can be used to urge a conversation on. Originated from the movie Napoleon Dynamite.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG!

what is this?

Tell me when this blog is updated. . .

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I'm back! and Madison's Concert

Sorry I've been MIA around here - I've been Super Busy as of late. Spring Cleaning, Ebay Auctions (can you believe someone bought a "lot" of 14 STAINED Carhartt shirts for $62.49??), and of course the kids started back to swimming - so that's been an awful lot of back and forth taxi driving.

Madison's music concert was 2 weeks ago, and she did SO GOOD! In addition to singing all the other songs, she had a part of a dancing chef, and she also had a solo on one of the other songs. I was SO proud of her, she did GREAT!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: