Definition:

1. flippin' sweet

utterly awesome, cool, outstanding. Can be used to urge a conversation on. Originated from the movie Napoleon Dynamite.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG!

what is this?

Tell me when this blog is updated. . .

Saturday, August 16, 2008

My hero...

Like much of the country, I have been caught up with Olympic Fever for the past week or so. And for the past week or so, the focus of my attention has (surprisingly) been focused on swimming. And on one swimmer in particular.

Photobucket

Tonight, he achieved the unthinkable, beating out Mark Spitz and taking home EIGHT gold medals in a single Olympic Games. I haven't missed a single race. It has been amazing to watch, and I'm so glad that my kids were able to see it too. Way to go, Michael, now go rest, you've earned it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Jessica Ryan said...

a hero indeed... holy cr@p he's muscular!