Definition:

1. flippin' sweet

utterly awesome, cool, outstanding. Can be used to urge a conversation on. Originated from the movie Napoleon Dynamite.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG!

what is this?

Tell me when this blog is updated. . .

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Another brag about my boy...

I got another fun email about William yesterday, and I feel the need to put it out there. I am so proud of him, though at times I wish he'd show more of this side of him at HOME... he can be a bit too smart for his own good for me. It's not fair when an 11 year old can argue convincingly with you, and actually make sense. Makes my "cause I said so" seem rather weak.

Anyways, this email came from his swim coach :)

Hey…did William say anything about being a “lane leader”? It was so cute…I was giving my description and explaining why I needed lane leaders and what their responsibilities would be, then I announced who would be the leader and the alternate in each lane, when I said William’s name he looked around and then I said yes….you are the only William (last name) I have! He was grinning from Ear to Ear! And it is so cute, he has taken his responsibility very seriously and does a great job keeping his lane in tact!

He has his first meet of the season tomorrow morning, and I don't know who's more excited... him or me! I know it's a bad idea to live vicariously through your children, but I can't help it. He's swimming the 50 back, 50 free, 100 breast (yay! that was my event), and something in the medley relay too. He has improved SO much since last season, I'm excited to see how he does. I'm sure I'll be posting pics tomorrow!

Madison is a bit more laid back about her swimming, she likes to take her times and diddle around. That's ok though, she's having fun with it! She swims in her first meet on Tuesday the 23rd.

Wish us... I mean, William luck tomorrow! :)

No comments: