Definition:

1. flippin' sweet

utterly awesome, cool, outstanding. Can be used to urge a conversation on. Originated from the movie Napoleon Dynamite.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG!

what is this?

Tell me when this blog is updated. . .

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Get Ready to GIGGLE!

Typically large emails that take forever to download and bog down my system irritate me (just a little). At least they do until I've had a chance to watch/view whatever could possibly be taking up 18 meg. Then my irritation goes away. I'm an irritable person by nature, so please don't take offense if you've ever sent me one of these behemoth emails. I promise I've gotten over it and DON'T want you to stop sending them to me! After all, my impatience on the computer doesn't keep ME from sending them to someone else!

My boss sent this one to me today. I've gotten this particular email from a few people now, but I've been so busy that I hadn't taken the time to watch it yet. It took my boss sending it to me to actually WATCH it (just in case it was work related, ya know). I laughed my hiney off and hope that you do too.

For the record... I do think that I said EACH and EVERY one of those things to my kids yesterday... at least twice.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Midwest Miscellany said...

That was fun Angela, thanks for sharing. I can't imagine how long she had to practice before she knew all the words every time!

Tammy said...

I love it! Too funny...

Andrea said...

Funny, thanks for the laugh :)